Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Boxes are Flying

I managed to make a small dent in the boxes in the back. Many more to go and oh what great products. Here is a peek of what I unpacked so far today...

Fun new collage sheets

Brass fortune cookie which opens and you can add your own fortune

Not just any glitter pen but German glass glitter- the Good stuff


Vintage inspired journals from the Where Women Create line.
I adore the paper in these journals; it reminds me of school.
Fun pushpins
 

Silk ribbon


I love this rich eggplant velvet ribbon



Washi strip bits


For those of you registered for Debby Schuh's Fall Retreat next weekend I received the samples of all 4 classes today. If you are thinking about taking come by and look at the samples. I guarantee you will want to sign up. The pictures just can't capture all the details in these  four projects. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity!

To register for one or all four of Debby's classes, call Paper Crown, 405 848-2389

No comments:

Post a Comment