Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Crafting Young and ... a tad bit older

Here is what has been up at Paper Crown the past week...

  










Last month's theme was my favorite things. it was fun to see everyone's take on it. Most thoughtful award went to Lisa Nix DeGeorge who gave up her autograph from Tim Holtz to put in Kory's book. She knew Kory was a big fan and surprised him with a "favorite" thing. My picture was blurry but will get one next month- promise.


The "you blew us away" or " do I REALLY have to follow that! " award goes to Bobbie. She had been working on a " circus" room for her sweet granddaughter Violet Marie last month and that was her "favorite" thing last month. Lucky Medeah got this wonderful interactive circus big top page. It was amazing!

Yesterday was the first day of the August Kid's Camp. I love doing this and as I have said many times, they continue to amaze me! Yesterday was not the most exciting day- a lot of prep for this week's projects but thought you would still enjoy these talented and entertaining kiddos. A couple I missed yesterday but promise more of their work later this week.









Guess who entertains us the entire time? Love this funny guy!


How are the crowns coming?!

No comments:

Post a Comment