Tuesday, February 11, 2014

1,2,3,4,......159,160

 
 
I have been counting, and whining, about inventory for a little over a week. As most of you know, we lost the hard drive which resulting in all the inventory so I have been counting a lot. I have also been trying to talk anyone I know into counting also. Thanks Jackie, Austin, Hutton and even Em. Thanks to speed counter Amy, I think we will have the front room done by this weekend. However that leaves ALL the tubs in the back and there are many. So I just decided to have a BIG backroom sale this Sunday (yep, you read correctly) from 2-5 only.  Embellishments will be 75% off and paper a dime a sheet.

Not only will this save me from counting but make room for all the new lines. Front room will not be included in sale.

Join me Sunday for this one day special sale and help me save a lot of post its!
 
 
More tomorrow but oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment