Saturday, February 8, 2014

Heart Swap

I must say I have the most amazingly creative customers- truly! Every heart that has been turned in is a work of art. You talented ladies have taken this...

 
and magically turned them into these...
 
front
 
back-
 Martha G
 
Beth M.

Carla H.

Lisa N.

Nan N.

Nancy K.
 
 
Pretty amazing and this is only 1/3 of the hearts picked up. I think all of our cold snowy days have gotten everyone's creative juices flowing. If you picked up a heart, they are due back at the store on Wednesday, Feb. 12th barring icy, snowy weather. If you can't make it to the store by Wednesday, please just let me know.
 
On Saturday the 15th, I will number all the hearts and everyone who brought in a heart, can draw for a new one. Thanks to everyone who participated, the response was great  and the hearts- breathtaking!
 

 
Thank you also to everyone who signed up for our Glittered Retreat this week. After just 6 days we are already 2/3rds of the way full. We have just a few spaces open so don't be disappointed. While I have been counting this week- inventory- our teachers have been coming up with the all kinds of surprises and treats for the retreat. I even have poor Austin working on a big surprise!
 
We will be posting more on the retreat in weeks to come so keep in touch. For those of you signed up, don't forget about your nametag; we can't wait to see your creations. Also if any of you would like to be in charge of one of the two swaps please let me know.
 
Stay toasty and hopefully you are busy creating!
 
  
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment