Monday, February 17, 2014

Celebrate Spring

Thankfully the warmer weather has us thinking about spring. We have a couple of Easter/spring classes that will help you celebrate my favorite season.

 Spring Soiree
Sat., March 1st
12:30-4
Bobbie, $50 
 
Little Bunny Ears
Thursday, March 6th
5:30-8:30
Jackie, $45.00
 
 
To sign up for either or both, simply call Paper Crown at 405 848-2389.
 
Thank you to everyone who came by yesterday and helped me reduce the number of items I needed to count for inventory. You not only saved me some work but also hopefully got a great deal!
 
 
Only 11 days until the early bird discount expires for the Paper Crown Glittered Retreat. On March 1st the retreat price will go from $350 to $400. If you are considering this fun event, I wouldn't wait too much longer, not only will you miss out on the discounted price but we only have a few spots open. It will be amazing weekend- I promise!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment