Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Off to Camp- kinda




I have been working on this lately and it has got me thinking about summer camp. Who doesn't love camp- it's an adventure,it's fun, it's a little scarey, it's something new, it broadens your friend base, it makes you never want to go home and it makes you more fully appreciate home. 

It has been a busy spring at Paper Crown, so I decided to go to summer camp- of sorts- for the next couple of weeks. Relax, reflect on the spring, be grateful for what we accomplished and plan for the summer and fall. 

Our usual quiet summer is full of artist weekends,soirĂ©es, classes and a contest- I want the window full of birds. The store will be operating as usual- with the exception of today. 

Social media is taking a break for a couple of weeks-I promise I will return with a few surprises and I will write home!

No comments:

Post a Comment