Monday, April 13, 2015

Save the Date- Stephanie Ackerman is Coming to OKC

 


Yipee Skippy! I'm thrilled to announce that plans have been made and Stephanie Ackerman will be at Paper Crown August 21st and 22nd teaching four of her new 2015 classes. Two of the classes center around Stephanie's wildly popular Documented Faith. Even if you currently aren't participating in Documented Faith 1.) it's not too late to start and 2.) the techniques you will learn can be applied to so many projects. Stephanie's third class is Hope Notes and her fourth class will be a new lettering class.

Specifics on the classes and times will be coming soon but I wanted to give you the opportunity to save  the dates because I know you will not want to miss out on these classes. I'm certain they will fill quickly and based on the initial response, I anticipate quite a few from out of town.

Sign up will begin Friday, June 5th and will be on a first come first serve basis. Class size is limited.

What a fantastic treat on a rainy, dreary Monday! Mark your calendars and get ready for a fun treat to wrap up summer!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooooo excited about this Cindy!!!!!
    I'm ready to sign up for her
    Documented Faith!
    Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete