Thursday, October 19, 2017

A Couple of More Thank Yous

Glitter Retreat happened to fall right before my birthday so I was very spoilt and received some very special gifts.

 
 My favorite trio of traveling buddies, Beth, Glenda & Peggy, got me this adorable truck complete with a crown and Paper Crown logos. As you can see it is also a light and has to be the cutest thing ever. I keep moving it around the store to find the perfect spot to showcase ALL of it's wonderfulness!

 
Apparently Jackie and I are starting to think alike! I ordered a cowgirl doll from our good friend Jenn of Noodle and Lou for a Retreat giveaway and guess what- I was thrilled to get a twin for my birthday complete with a cake. When we thought there might be a possibility Terri would not be able to teach the first name that came to mind was Jenn but then we realized if she taught at Retreat, none of the teachers could take her class and we weren't going to make that mistake again. Thank you Jackie and Jenn for my cowgirl- I love her and she will always remind me of ya'll and our Glitter Retreat.
 
Jenn will be at the store on Sat., Nov. 11th for a doll class. Sign ups will begin soon so keep checking. I know it will be a holiday doll and you will not want to miss. I have also heard that Jenn might- keep your fingers crossed- be here for Glitter Market on Nov. 4th- YIPPEE! Hopefully she will also be bringing a friend who I have wanted at the store for years- sorry girls a little pressure. We are loved and wanted!
 

 This beautiful mosaic crown ornament is from a very special friend. She is one of the kindest people I know She is a real trooper and will walk a million miles for you- Really! Timi I'm so glad you were able to take off school and join us for some fun; it is always a pleasure.
 
 
 
This queen caught a ride in the bed of a pick up because she was more comfortable there than on her throne. Nellie made this adorable Lovely ( I'm not sure that is the right word) with my picture and a crown. Nellie is so very talented and I love seeing what this Tulsa friend has created. thank you Nellie!
 
And then there was this! Nan is the Paper Crown queen of stitching and she so outdid herself with this beauty. I can't imagine the hours and sore fingers it must have taken to make this . It is the most thoughtful and special gift. A true reflection of the store and all of the special people who have crossed paths and become friends.
 
 
 
 
 I think this cool Angie original sums it up....
 
 
 Thanks all ! You are the very best of friends! OX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment