Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Little Candy

I'll tease you with a little Paper Crown eye candy...all new and boxes left to unpack

 



One of my favorites from summer CHA. Love these vintage themed stamps. wait until you see the French month stamps- I see a class in their future.

 
Love this fall ribbon


 
 
 
Have you seen all our new Birthday and celebration items- so very fun!
Character surprise balls. Unwrap each and find lots of surprises. Kiddos will squeal with delight!



Sparkler candles


 
Girdie,  not wanting to be out done by the goodies on the front table, decided to put on her birthday dress
 
 
 
Come see all the new eye candy- lots more being unpacked including Graphic 45 and Maya Road
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, what FUN! No need to give away my age, but we used to get those crepe paper balls when I was a kid! So glad they have resurfaced! Love the new stamps and of course, Gertie looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete