Thursday, September 12, 2013

Paper Fetish

I have always loved paper- coloring, paper dolls, scrapbook, wrapping, journals, crepe paper & even a new spiral notebook- I guess all the possibilities ahead.

These are some of my favorite notebooks and cards. So glad to have a new shipment these always leave the store as soon as I get them out of the box. 
Each page has a different inspirational quote- what a great way to start your day!

Love this over sized weekly agenda. I have tried using the "notes" on my phone, palm pilot and various other electronic devices but ALWAYS come back to paper - my true love



Sketch book for future projects

Just Pretty
 
Love, love, love this postcard. sorry for the glare.
 
 
Lots of new treasures at the store since last weekend including- Webster's, Maya, Graphic 45 and much more.
 
Don't forget to vote for you favorite crown
 (if you missed out, check out yesterday's blog posting). You can either vote on line by leaving a comment or vote at the store.  
 
Shop Hop September 14-21
Come by Paper Crown for your passport which entitles you to a discount at participating stores, chance for a gift basket and special treat.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, I love the doggy postcard, too! So darn cute! I am casting my ballot for crown #6, you know I'm a mermaid gal, so I choose miss mermaiden for my pic...franc

    ReplyDelete