Friday, April 18, 2014

New Favorites

In addition to a new shipment from Tim Holtz, we also just unpacked a box from Anna Griffin.  They are kind of like polar opposites, Holtz industrial grunge and Griffin feminine English countryside. Anna threw us for a little loop and went with both an English and French inspired countryside this spring. The Jolie line reminds me of Auty and Chateau Dumas- deep sigh!

One French
 
One English- and flocked!


 

 
 
 
Another one of my very favorites that arrived this week is Rifle Papers. Love their style and the new products. It just makes me smile. Cute Easter cards and wonderful Mother's day cards . For those of you Rifle lovers there is a scrapbook line coming out soon that must have been inspired by Rifle's style.  
 
I quickly grabbed this weekly planner and I love it. Just the right size for a quick morning review of the day.

 
Love this recipe tin. I would make a great present for those mom's that cook. One of the things I cherish most of my mom's is her recipe collection. They are in her beautiful handwriting and I love that some have some splatters.- probably put there by me, I was a very messy assistant. Pinterst and the computer are great but I have started writing out my favorites for Katie. There is just something about seeing Mom's handwriting. Bet you all get it; you are paper girls!
 
 
Adore this new large wrapping sheet. It would look great on a piece of furniture but what I secretly want to do is use t as a giant coloring sheet!
 
 
 
If you haven't tried these new candles you are in for a treat. They are my new favorite and from the response, yours also. After just two short weeks it is time to reorder. We still have a few of most and will hopefully get a shipment in time for Glitter Market. Come by and get a whiff, your nose will thank you!
 
 
Just 3 spots let in Bobbie's Easter class tomorrow, April 19th .
 It's a great deal and you won't find anything like it anywhere in town..


No comments:

Post a Comment