Tuesday, November 21, 2017

New Vendor- one Canoe two




  
It is always fun to hunt for new vendors that might be a great fit for Paper Crown. we are so much more than a scrapbook store and I don't even describe our store as that any more. One Canoe two showed up on the radar a couple of years ago and before I could order their fun stationery and paper goods line, they teamed up with American Crafts to create a couple of my  very favorite paper arts lines- Hazelwood & Creekside.
 
I thought some of their paper line would be great for those of you who keep planners or the perfect Christmas gift or stocking stuffers.
 
Beautiful playing cards for games or fun ATC cards- the joker, king & queen are so cute!


These would fit in a stocking perfectly
 
I used their planner last year and loved it!
 
This wooden berry box recipe box would be the perfect gift for a new bride or someone who has just launched into adulthood. An added bonus, their favorite recipes from home written in mom or grandma's handwriting. Speaking from experience, my family recipes are one thing I treasure the most and I love seeing my mom and grandmother's handwriting.
 

Come check out rest of the one Canoe two line and all the other goodies this Saturday, Shop Local Saturday. We will be open 10- 5.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment