Thursday, November 2, 2017

Paper Crown Sneak Peek- the Queen of GM, Jackie Peters

When it comes to Glitter Market, there is no question, Jackie is the queen (case in point, look at her table at 10:05 on Sat. am). Jackie has been a vendor and market favorite every year. What is amazing is each year she comes up with totally new inventory- whew! I think this year she by far has the most inventory. Therefore, there is plenty to go around so please no pushing, shoving or blocking of the table.

She has created so much this year I decided it was worthy of a collage. Then when I saw it all together the only thing I could say is "Good Grief Girdie! How does she get this all done!" I haven't a clue but I do know we all benefit from her endless creativity. Long live the QUEEN!


Hope you can join us this Sat., Nov. 4th
from 10-3 at Paper Crown, 9303 N. Pennsylvania
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment