Monday, November 28, 2011

A Huge Thanks!



A huge and oh so glittery thank you to all of you who attended Glitter Market and made it our most successful market yet. As you can see from the picture, we had quite a crowd gathered even before the doors opened. I'm not sure if Nancy & Glenda or Brenda & donna were the official first ones in line but I know it was close. Actually both were waiting when I arrived Sat. morning!





Here are a few pictures of the calm before the storm- and what a glorious storm it was...




It was a little crazy for a bit but I think everyone was happy with the added space. Lots and lots of treats were purchased and I believe we had a ton of happy shoppers and some very happy but a little weary vendors. A huge thank you to all our shoppers from near and far. Your kind words- and pocketbooks-  have allowed our artists and Glitter Market to flourish. We are just so glad you "get" us and what we do!



A very special thank you to all the vendors who worked so very hard to come up with such unique and beautiful items, hauled them all up to the market, set up the most wonderful displays, worked a full day and then helped clean up. Each and every one of you is an angel and we wouldn't have Glitter Market without YOU! 


Thank you also to all the friends and family who lent a hand, watched the baby, manned a booth(that rivaled Target on Black Friday), hauled tables and boxes and mopped the floor. Your help was  definitely appreciated and thanks for understanding -or at least trying- our need to create. It may not be practical but it is Beautiful and makes our hearts sing. 

Thank you also to our new vendors who had their maiden market is fall. We are so glad you decided to join us and are looking forward to you joining us for the next Glitter Market. Thanks also to our favorite Texans- Heather, Ann-Denise and Charlotte. I'm so very pleased and honored that you make the long drive; we are truly lucky to have discovered you!

I would mark Glitter Market 2011 as a huge hit so until the next one... possibly in the spring of 2012 (I have a feeling I might be a little busy) but definitely the Saturday before Thanksgiving 2012.

Congrats to Leigh Ann and Mary Kay who were the winners of our 2 Glitter Market baskets!


 I hope you all will accept my overdue thanks for a job superbly done-  I think I was just pooped last week!

For those of you that missed Gertie last week- she was doing a little celebrating!
Sic'em Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment