Thursday, March 1, 2012

Attention All Tattered Angels Fans

If you love Tattered Angels products or have been curious about how to use these fun mists and glazes, the month of March has a special surprise- more specifically, Tuesday, March 13th.

Companies often pair up and have teachers or educators go around to different stores to teach how to use their products. These classes are great because you literally get to learn the tips and techniques from those who know the products the very best and are certified in teaching with those products. It's like taking a cooking lesson from Julia Child. Oklahoma somehow has always missed the " tour" but not this month.

On Tuesday, March 13th we are lucky enough to have two classes taught by the experts at Tattered Angels.


3 Ring JournalTuesday, March 13th
1-4, $ 40
 Tattered Angels educator, Shawna Martinez

This cute wooden journal by Pink Paislee will be the perfect spot to practice all your new techniques using Tattered Angel products. Vibrant colors and lots of shimmer make this a messy, fun class! 



Tattered Techniques I
Tuesday, March 13th
5:30-7:30, $35
Tattered Angels educator, Stayce DeWid

 In this class you will immerse yourself into a world of all things glimmery. You will play with ALL of the Tattered Angels paint mediums including, Glimmer Mist, Glimmer Chalkboard, Glimmer Glam and Glimmer Glaze. Learn to blend, create backgrounds, mask, wax resist and a few other fun techniques! Your finished project can be used as a Tattered Angels reference book or throw some pictures in it and it's a mini album.


You want want to miss this special opportunity to learn from the experts! 

I have a feeling classes will fill quickly so call the store at 405-848-2389 to reserve your class seat!  

Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful day. I'm wishing I was outside but am still unpacking the MANY, MANY boxes from the back.

1 comment:

  1. New follower here! :)

    I visited your store today for the first time, and I was SOOOOO impressed! I live on the opposite side of town, and had been under the impression that it was a "stamp store," mainly focused on stamps and more artsy-type products. Whatever gave me that impression, I don't have a clue, and I've been kicking myself for thinking that all this time, LOL! :)

    Not only is the store very well stocked with the latest and greatest stuff, it is displayed beautifully!! I had to hold myself back, knowing even more new CHA goodies will be coming in the next few weeks, so I can't wait to visit again!!!

    The one thing I am most impressed with, I found a brand new Doodlebug stamp that I'd been looking for online at all my usual scrapbook shopping meccas. Neither Scrapbook.com or TwoPeasInABucket had it, not even the ALL-Doodlebug DBandMe had it. And I love it!! I am a Doodlebug ADDICT, so this was a FANTASTIC find!!! :)

    I will be back, you've got a dedicated customer in me. Thank you so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete