Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

The old saying is true and for some unexplained reason, blogger will not let me upload photos to the blog. Ugh! I have tried shutting down the computer, deleting a ton of photos, trying the computer at the front, trying the computer at home, adding photos to picasa, googling it- I have tried it all and for the moment, blogger is winning.

I've been trying to upload photos of the classes so for now, please either refer to the Paper Crown website or Jackie's blog, goodgriefgirdie.typepad. Bobbie has 4 classes scheduled which I have not seen yet, but as soon as I do, they will be on the website as well as Bobbie's blog, mycreativelife diary. Ann-Denise also has a Valentine's class and we are currently working on a date but it too will be up soon and on Ann-Denise's blog, whim and fancy designs. Lots of Valentine sweets we just are having difficulty showing you- FRUSTRATING.

The classes are about half way full also if you are interested, I would not delay.

Now imagine a stack of paper almost as tall as me and a couple of tubs full of stickers, buttons, stamps and every imaginable embellishment. Well, that's what I discovered last week during inventory once I consolidated everything. Wow it's a lot of stuff and very good stuff just not all the latest stuff so here is my plan to get rid of it. Everyone loves paper for a dime but it is a mess and takes up all of the backroom. So I decided to feature a different manufacturer each month and for that month, all of that brands back stock of paper will be a dime a sheet and coordinating embellishments 60% off. These special sale items will be in the backroom on the wire racks and the table not used for classes. That manufacturer will be on sale for that month only and on the 1st, a new set of papers and embellishments will come out. A win win for everyone!

Now imagine a rack full of beautiful Jenni Bowlin papers and vintage goodies. That is our discounted manufacturer for January. So if you are a fan of Jenni's vintage charm this is the month for deep discounts. In addition we have a rack of valentine's for a dime and some 60% off journals to get your year off on the right foot.

Come see all the new Valentine's goodies including Authentique, Crate Papers, My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey. Girdie is also looking mighty fetching. Come add some cheer to this dreary day.

No comments:

Post a Comment