Friday, May 3, 2013

Wonder Woman


As I have said, but I'm sure not enough, I have been so blessed to have some of the kindest and most helpful people just pop into my life and the store. Bobbie is definitely in that group. She teaches amazing classes at the store and even spiffed up the backroom for me this week. It looks a million times better and now you can actually see all those amazing projects. In addition to helping me, Bobbie will be vending at Glitter Market tomorrow.

She has a distinct vintage style that is a perfect fit for our customers and Paper Crown. Here is a sneak peek of what Bobbie will be offering tomorrow....





 
 
A few of our vendors have already set up and I can say this might be the best Glitter Market yet. The products offered are of high quality and artistic expression. We are so lucky to have such talent in our own back yard. You will not want to miss tomorrow!
 
Glitter Market
Sat., May 4th
10-5
9321 N. Penn.
 
 
If we have any shoppers coming in town just for Glitter Market let us know- we have a treat for you

2 comments: