Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ship of Dreams Class

From the moment I first saw the larger version of Holly's lace ship at Glitter Market, I have wanted a fleet of ships to hang over my bed. I have kicked myself a million times for not buying one last year. I am so very happy to announce that Holly will be teaching a smaller, ornament sized, lace ship at Paper Crown.

Ship of dreams class, will be held on Sunday, November 17th from 1:30-4:30. Cost of this amazing class is $40. Students need to bring: scissors, needle and thread, flat nose and needle nose pliers, Sewing measuring tape and wire cutters. Class sample is on display at the store.

You won't want to miss this unique class from Holly. She is such an informative instructor and a hoot! Come join us for a creative Sunday afternoon of crafting, tasty snacks and laughter before all the Thanksgiving and Holiday business hits. We are so very thrilled to have Holly teaching.



Class sign up will begin tomorrow. To reserve your spot for this afternoon of fun, call Paper Crown at 405 848-2389 with your credit card.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Boo Hoo - I wish I lived near you to take this class . It's truly a thing of beauty!!!!

    ReplyDelete