Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Table

Just a few goodies we have at the store that will give your Thanksgiving table a new look...

Love these lanterns. I have a couple of styles at the store and have used them to decorate all over my house- dining table, foyer dresser, lining the stairs & coffee table. These are my current favorite decorating item-the possibilities are endless.
  

Another staple in my decorating is cake stands. I have a ton and use them often. The perfect solution if you need height and they also work great for cake  : )
Fall place cards by one of our favorite companies , or if you are feeling creative...

Wheat stamp by Tim Holtz would make a beautiful place card.

 

Fun craft for the kid's table- autumnal paper chain. An easy craft to give the kiddos something to do while you are busy I the kitchen 

Love these willow candle baskets, inexpensive and perfect for just a tea light at the dining table. The little bird baths have also made it to my table; they come in cream, patina green and gray.
 
The double willow milk bottle holders are perfect for flowers. A pretty bunch from Whole Foods would fill several holders and not break the bank. I love the harvest,  rustic look for a Thanksgiving table.

These cute fall sacks could hold a tag stating what each guest is thankful for.


Just a few last minute Thanksgiving ideas.

Paper Crown will close
on Wednesday at 3 pm
and reopen Friday at 10am.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment