Monday, October 15, 2012

12 Days and Counting....

Only 12 days until Paper Crown Glitter Market. It really is an incredible event if I say so myself. The creativity in that room is off the chart. I've even heard lately that it is a better event that some of the MUCH larger craft events that frequent OKC in the month of October.



 

If you don't have the 27th circled on your calendar what are you waiting for? You don't want to be sad on the 28th when you are reading the blog.

For the next 12 days leading up to Glitter Market I am going to feature a vendor and give you a little sneak peek of what you can expect.

So without further delay....Our first Glitter Market Vendor...


Linda Land

 
 
I am so pleased we have" landed" the talented Miss Land. Linda and I have known each other for many years- Katie and Emma both attended Nichols Hills Elementary at the same time. I think my first Linda creation was a backdrop, props & costumes for an elementary school play. It was impressive but then I saw her paintings- wow!
 
Linda is an accomplished painter and has created some of the most unique . Many of you might have also seen Linda's creative touch at Cloverleaf. Linda created many of their unforgettable displays and has been an inspiration to me .  
 
Linda will have these adorable good witches, collection of portraits on trays and circus portraits  in addition to her famous bird paintings at Glitter Market. You don't want to miss an oppportunity to get an original.
 
I know you are already getting antsy about Glitter Market and you have only seen one vendor!

No comments:

Post a Comment