Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 7 and Counting......

Wow! That day flew by.....

I thought it would be appropriate today to feature a vendor who is holding her own crafting event today. Can you imagine hosting a weekend event for over 20 people and driving 3 hours to Glitter market the very next weekend.  Whew, it just makes me tired! Our energizer bunny vendor is Miss Ann- Denise Anderson.

Ann-Denise is from Ft. Worth and we are fortunate to have her head north several times a year to teach at Paper Crown and be a vendor at Glitter Market. I really can't say how very lucky I am to have literally stumbled upon the best teachers. This weekend Ann-Denise is hosting her Halloween art event, 31 Wishes,  in Ft. Worth. Her events are always so fun and I was so disappointed I couldn't make it. Luckily, we have good OK representation and I can't wait to hear and see what they have created.

Ann- Denise

 
 
In addition to the cutest decorations, Ann- Denise will be bringing some of her much loved craft supplies. If you have bought gathered crepe paper at Paper Crown, this is the girl who did all the work!
 
 
 
Just one week til Glitter Market! A week from now you will be enjoying all your great finds and hopefully have a little Christmas shopping out of the way!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment