Monday, May 9, 2016

Class, Coloring Fun & Long Awaited Item

Absolutely no excuses; I mean it! We have heard it all- I can't draw, I can't paint, I can't... I guarantee you can and you will have a great time. Join us this Thursday for Angie's floral water color class. Angie's a patient, fun and excellent teacher and she will walk you through this watercolor project that combines two of our favorites- flowers and crowns.



Floral Water Color Class
Thurs., May 10th
5:30-8:30
Angie, $45
 
 
 
Mother's Wardrobe
Tues., May 17th
5:30-8:30
Jackie, $40
 
Brush Calligraphy
Thurs., May 19th
6-8:30
Krystal, $100
 
This is a beginning class, no experience needed. All supplies are included.
 
 
 
To sign up for classes, call Paper Crown
 at 405 848-2389.
 
New items to fuel your coloring obsession
 

 


 
Tombow individual brush markers great for coloring and brush calligraphy
 
 
 
 
For those of you that took Jackie's second Flip Frame class and have been waiting for the gold Dresden bike, It finally is here. Come by the store at your convenience and I will get you fixed up. Thanks for your patience.  


No comments:

Post a Comment