Monday, June 11, 2012

4th of July Card Class


We have not had a card class at Paper Crown for a long time but I think these two 4th of July cards are perfect to get us back in that groove.






These two 4th of July cards will be taught by Pam Hoppers on Saturday, June 30th from 11am- 1pm. I love Pam's projects because they always have this fun"engineering" element to them.

I know my dad would love them- he once designed a study cubby for me in 1st grade but it came home after the 1st day- neither my teacher nor myself could figure out how it worked- she asked dad to just cut out three sides of a box like all all the other parents did!

The second card explodes with stars when you open it- a little hard to catch with a camera but very fun and a little messy- in the good way.

To reserve your class seat call the store at 405 848-2389.


Kit no. 3
Medeah's mixed media girl
$35.00



One of my very favorite classes and we have one kit available. All the supplies are included to create this adorable canvas. Cost is $35.00. Be the first to call and this can be yours.

Although we started off a little slow, the kit "cleanup" is starting to take off and I bet soon it truly will be a race to the phone. If you miss one don't despair, I really have a ton of kits left.

No comments:

Post a Comment