Thursday, June 14, 2012

From the Archives

Today's kit could possibly be from Jackie's first class at Paper Crown. I'm not sure but I know it is one of  the very first classes Jackie ever taught. My how we have grown! Unfortunately I do not have a picture of the finished project but this kit has all the fixins' for an aborable "nest" banner. I will check to see if Jackie has a picture and if not, you can use this like a "goodie bag" and create your own nest banner.



Kit no. 6
Nest Banner
Jackie circa ???
$10.00


This will be the last kit offered for a couple of weeks. I will be out of pocket until the 1st of  July. However we still have a couple of kits left including Medeah's girl and  Jackie's clipboard.


Weekday store hours beginning Friday, June 15- Friday, June 29th will be 10-2:30 and Saturdays 10-4. Beginning Monday, July 2 we will resume normal store hours 10-5:30 Monday - Friday and 10-4 on Saturdays.


On a much sadder note, Saturday June 30th will be Cheri's last day at Paper Crown. Cheri has been at the store since the day I bought it and she will be greatly missed. It will be nice for Cheri to spend her Saturdays with Alan - and fishing! Don't forget to stop by on the 30th and wish Cheri well!


Pam's 4th of July card class is also Saturday, June 30th and there are still a few spots left in the Kid's Summer camps.

 I hope you have a wonderful couple of weeks and I can't wait to tell you about my adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment