Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Cutest Clipboard



Kit 4
Clipboard
Jackie circa 2011
$30.00


This was one of my favorite Jackie classes. I'm not even sure why - possibly it is because of that sweet puppy face. You are in luck we have 2 complete kits for this fun project. If you are interested just call the store, 848-2389.



We also still have one of Medeah's mixed media canvases left- $35.00.


Speaking of cute puppies-

This is how our new little baby likes to nap



Burrowed in between all the pillows on my bed with only a tail and a little rump sticking out- Crazy Baby!



Beautiful new Cavallini has arrived along with a new shipment of albums. Also on the way new Graphic 45, October Afternoon and new company Carte Bella.


Hope everyone will be cheering on the Thunder tonight- what a great team for a great city!  





2 comments:

  1. I love this clipboard! I featured the first kit up on my blog @queeninoklahoma.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete